About The School » Cafeteria









Free and Reduced Application Directions

Free and Reduced Meal Application

Free and Reduced Frequently Asked Questions

District Wellness Policy

Cafeteria Charge Policy

Adult/Staff Meal Order Form

Student Off-Site Order Form: This form is to be used by students who are working off-site with their vocational program. The lunch order must be placed by the end of the school day for the following day.

Gluten Free Lunch Order Form 12/3-12/7 – Due Friday before week of service

Gluten Free Lunch Order Form 12/10 – 12/14 – Due Friday before week of service.

Gluten Free Lunch Order Form 12/17 – 12/21 – Due Friday before week of service.

Carbohydrate Count Lunch Order Form 12/3 – 12/7 – Due Friday before week of service.

Carbohydrate Count Lunch Order Form 12/10  12/14 – Due Friday before week of service.

Carbohydrate Count Lunch Order Form 12/17  12/21 – Due Friday before week of service.

logo richs_ice_cream_logo_website


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)          mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)          fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)          email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.