Old Colony will be starting up a School Breakfast program on November 5, 2012. The students will be required to sign up (form will be distributed) and receive a pass to participate. The program will initially start at 7:15 AM.
- The students will need the pass to leave the bus and enter the building prior to 7:30 AM
- Driving students will need a pass to enter the building prior to 7:30.
- All students entering the building prior to 7:30 must have a pass and are to go to the cafeteria.
- No one will leave the cafeteria before 7:30.
- All food and beverages must be consumed in the Cafeteria and can’t leave the Cafeteria.
- All students will have to finish by 7:40 in order for students to be ready for their first class at 7:45
- Regular breakfast is $1.50
- Reduced price breakfast is $.30
At this time pre-payment will be by cash or check and credited to your account. We are anticipating on-line payment on our web site by the first of December. The Administration and staff at Old Colony urge the participation in our breakfast program since it gives the students a greater chance of being successful.